Zooming through the Week

10:25 AM

We're moving right through another week. We had a quiet, but busy weekend. We stayed in town and checked lots of things off our to-do list. Libby squeezed in lots of time on her scooter. She told me she was on a road rally and asked me to join her. I didn't get to ride anything fun, I was instructed to walk behind her as she scooted. Not really all that fun for me, but I did as I was instructed.


We spent Saturday running errands, grocery shopping and watching college football. Roll Tide! (and War Eagle for the husband)

Sunday afternoon we headed to the farm to play and eat dinner with the Parkmans. Libby's Gator is not new to the blog, but she is excited that her cousin is finally big enough to be her co-pilot.


It didn't take Cayden long to figure out her only job was to hold on tight. They cruised all over the yard, even in the field in front of the house.
 

Makes me smile thinking about the fun they'll have playing together in the years to come.
 

And Libby was fascinated with picking up pecans that were all over the yard. We filled a bucket in no time. She had us cracking them open so she could eat them right away. The kind in this picture are called Moneymakers. And they were good!


We have another busy weekend on the horizon. A baby shower, more football and a Halloween party. Drew and I are working on putting the finishing touches on our costumes. The costumes were top-notch at last year's party, so the pressure is on to perform!

Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. My Nana & Papa had pecan trees at their house when I was growing up. I used to love taking a basket & gathering them up.

    Can't wait to hear more about your Halloween costumes! I'm confident Miss Libby will steal the show haha. I'm still struggling to figure out what Jeff & I are going to do as costumes.

    Have a great time at your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am suddenly hungry for Papershells! Cute, cute girls! Can't wait to see the costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see y'alls costumes! I still can't come up with one for me yet:/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?