Bangles

8:00 AM

A few months ago I posted about winning a blog contest I entered over at Copacetic In Carolina. I got to select colors for my custom, monogrammed bangles. Wednesday there was a knock at the door and the mail man handed me a package.

My prize finally arrived. Wahoo!


And let me tell you, the bangles are even cuter in person than I imagined.


 



  

I can't wait to wear these cute bracelets out and about. I am thrilled to have received this gift. Thanks, Ally and Preppy Paper Girl!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Those are adorable! Pink and Orange is my favorite color combo! Nice win for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, my break from blogging has been too long! I totally missed this post, but I most especially missed seeing Libby & Georgia Kate's beautiful faces :)

    So glad you finally got the bangles. Boy howdy, who knew hand-painting some bracelets took this long? Still, they look gorgeous on you, Beth. What a sweet post! I hope you love them for years to come. Good thing a monogram never goes out of style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?