New Year, New Stuff

10:30 AM

Welcome to 2013! Is everyone back into a routine after the holidays? We are in our house. Back to work, back to school and back to normal - and I kind of like it.

One new addition to my weekly routine has been a commitment to get (back) in shape. I took a hiatus during my pregnancy and now that the baby is 7-months-old and more independent, it's time to do this.

My former running partner, Coop, talked me into committing to a 5k in March. The race is Color Me Rad, much like the popular Color Runs I've heard so much about. 



So I don't embarrass myself in March (or have to be resuscitated during the race) I am using the Couch to 5k plan to build my running stamina. I've completed the first two weeks and so far, I'm still alive.

In other news Georgia Kate is growing way too fast for my liking. She is sitting up on her own and into everything. She has no teeth yet, but we'll all celebrate when they arrive. She's been teething for months. 



She LOVES her big sister and Libby is happy to entertain her with songs, funny stories and dances. It's a sweet relationship between them. They are precious.


I'll keep you posted on my running progress and other good things to come in January. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?