Oh Deere!

9:50 AM

 Hi blog readers! Have you adjusted to Daylight Savings yet? I guess I have. But I do know that with extended daylight, we seem to be more busy. Is that the case with you, too? Our calendar is filling up and we've been keeping busy every weekend.

We enjoyed the annual John Deere open house hosted by Sun South Columbus a few weekends ago. The weather was awesome and there was lots to see and do.









Libby had so much fun. She jumped, played and even got a tractor ride. Thanks, Drew and the Sun South team for a fun day. The Open House was a success! 

Be back soon with more spring fun.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. cute cute cute! Bring on spring! but boo pollen :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?