It's coming...

6:00 AM

The first day of Kindergarten is looming just around the corner. I assume I'm having pretty normal feelings about the whole thing. I am wondering how five years have come and gone so quickly. If I dwell on it too much, I could get teary-eyed. But on the other hand, I am so ready for this new chapter for my daughter. She is so bright and she is ready to grow and learn. And that's just what parents desire for their children.

Tuesday night Lakewood Primary School hosted a sneak-a-peek night for kids and parents to see the school and meet their teacher. She loved her classroom and got to sit at her desk and sort her supplies.


We are thrilled that Libby will be a part of Mrs. Culpepper's class. She's very kind, loving and organized. I know it will be a great year!

To date I haven't cried or been sad about the start of the new school year. But talk to me Monday morning! ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?