More Summer Fun

8:30 AM

With me having a long stretch of time off this summer (thank you, Jesus!) we were able to plan a long week at the beach this year. Me, my mom and the girls spent Monday - Friday and Drew joined us Friday - Sunday. It was the longest I've stayed at the beach that I can recall. 

I have to admit it was a lot of work with two small kids, but it was so nice to relax and have no agenda. Beach living at its best!



Libby had a chance to ride the Red Shark (which I still call the Banana Boat). She and Drew rode with another family we made friends with over the course of the week. 



She loved the ride and was so pleased with herself after getting off the boat. Which is good, I wasn't sure if she would like all the bumps and splashing. But she did. It was a success!  




And if you doubted it, which I'm sure you didn't, Georgia Kate was a cute, wild, hilarious nut all week!




Me, Mimi and the girls made a trip to Pier Park one evening. We found the newly updated Miracle Strip rides. Libby rode several rides and GK and I joined her on the carousel. 



The last night of our trip we ventured out to eat and play putt putt. 


This was the first time we'd taken the girls and it's been years and years since Drew or I have been. We played 18 holes. And for the record, I beat Drew! He doesn't like to talk about it. ;)


It was a fun and special week at the beach. Great weather and precious memories for our family. 

We love summer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?