Fitness Find

1:45 PM

Last week I took the plunge and ordered a Fitbit Zip and I want to tell you all about it. 


 I wasn't in the market to buy anything new, but I had a conversation with a fellow mom friend at a birthday party. She told me she got a Fitbit for Christmas and how it worked. I was intrigued so I began researching online. I landed at Amazon and on a whim made a purchase. If you know me well, you know whims aren't really my thing. I'm a thinker, planner and over all control freak, whims don't normally fall in my wheel house. 

But I'm so glad I did! This thing is cool! 


It tracks the number of steps you take in a day, calories burned, distance you've traveled and has a clock. I've been competing with myself to get more steps in. And I may or may not have walked laps in my kitchen the other night to hit my goal. (Take moment to envision Libby and GK just staring at me while I did this...ha!)

It syncs up with your smart phone so you can see your results. Met my goal of 10,000 steps...boom!


If you are in the market for a Fitbit or Jawbone (another brand of wireless activity tracker) I'd tell you to go for it. It's a great way to make you mindful of how much you move each day. Both brands have several styles at different price points. The one I ordered, zip, is one of the cheaper models. The more expensive models offer additional features. 

Happy stepping! And if I see you walking in place at home or work, I'll know what you're up. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?