Corny and Sweet

11:20 AM

You like that title don't you? We got very corny last week when Drew's dad delivered a big bag of Silver Queen corn grown on the farm. Libby has loved it since she was big enough to eat corn. And this year was no different. Her daddy gets the cobs good and buttery and then lets her loose. (Clothes were removed for their protection.)



Libby usually eats at least two ears per sitting - it's just that good!


And now for the sweet. I failed to post my favorite picture from our outing to the theater last week. I took a few pictures after the show. This one of Libby and Mimi is so sweet. Love you girls!


I'll be back soon with a recap of our most recent trip to the beach. Lots of fun and sun was had by all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?