More Reading

2:15 PM

Hi, all! Remember back in May I posted about my current reading list? Since then I've finished both Be Careful What You Pray For and Water for Elephants. I highly recommend both, Careful was an entertaining, easy read and WFE was a little more intense, but so awesome! I'm planning to rent the movie as soon as it's released on DVD.

I am currently reading The Confession by John Grisham. I have always enjoyed reading his novels. I'm probably way behind, but I read them as they are passed down to me from my parents. But certainly worth the wait.

Next on up on my reading list is Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo and Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp. Both have been recommended by friends.

If you have any recommendations on books to add to my "must read" list, let me know, I'm always looking for a good read.

***********************************************************

We spent a lot of time in the pool this weekend, which is a great place since it's been so hot around here! We had friends over to swim for PPF Friday morning. As usual, it was fun to spend time with friends. 


Drew promised Libby he would swim with her Saturday afternoon. She had an afternoon haircut and we all hit the pool when we got home.  She loves the water and was highly perturbed when we told her it was time to get out...after TWO hours of swimming and playing in the water!

*********************************************************

Drew is almost 100% recovered from his surgery. He goes back for one last follow-up this week where he expects to be fully released. He's been really good about following all his post-op orders. He's refrained from picking Libby up, he finished his antibiotics and has been drinking lots of water and resting. I think he's being extremely careful so he won't have to go through any more procedures on his nose...ever! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. SO hard for me to read with BB running around, however a friend just turned me on to audio books - I can do that on the treadmill or in the car! I want to read Heaven is for Real - may try that on audio. :) Glad Drew is better!
    Miss Libby CUTE as always!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?